Tuesday 5 April 2011

Facebook

This interent phenomina is a cause for alot of my procrastination. I didn't think I'd ever be so obsessed but aparently I have very little self control.
Well, when we had to make our professional practice presentation the professional guest said I ought to make my character a facebook page. Well I had completely forgotten about it until the other day. And I thought I would really enjoy doing this so I have set it up and now I'm working on pictures and things I can put up on there to make her seem like a real person.
I thought it could be an ongoing project. And I can involve animation and things in it too so it fits in.

Here is the background of the first picture to be put onto her page.



Neeva Sol's facebook. Add her as a friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment