Tuesday 10 May 2011

Some sketchbook stuff

I generally try to take my sketchbook out with me so that, should the mood strike, I can do a couple of quick observational drawings. Its good practice for me and I really enjoy it.

I am in a musical called Sweet Charity and it's now started to get serious. We had a sunday rehursal so I took my sketchbook along, it's really hard to draw people when acting because they move so much, but I tried. Also some one braught along their kids and someone else braught their dog, always fun to draw.

This was on holiday, but I was being distracted by over the shoulder lookers so I quite pretty quickly.

Random at homeness, my sister talking on the phone. It was good to study one person for a little while, you sort of get to know their shape better and they become easier to draw after a while.

1 comment: