Saturday 19 March 2011

Some things that I enjoy looking at...

I spend a lot of time looking through other people's art work online. I find it both therapeutic and inspiring.
Anyway, I feel these are pretty relevant.

Artist's DA


I really like all her work, she does characters with huge and indeoth backstories that all interlink. But I especially like these 'Brainspews' because not only does she put loads of lovely pictures in there but she adds little funny comments. It sort of makes it more engaging, and that fact that it makes you smile is a really good thing.




This comic is really sweet and simple. Consisting of only four panals, the artist has cleverly positioned and worded her art so it communicates the gag. I wanted to show this because the art isn't particularly considered but this doens't matter as the gags carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment